1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Yoshikane 270mm SLD damascus suji

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by schanop, Mar 19, 2014.

1. schanop

schanop Founding Member

I have recently acquired a really cool Yoshihide western suji. Because I don't use a suji that much at all so I am letting another really cool suji go.

Yoshikane 270mm SLD damascus suji is still in shiny like-new condition. It has been used sparingly since purchased from Maxim a year or so ago. It has been touched up mainly on natural stone only except for the very first edge where a right hand bias small primary bevel was put on it. So geometry and profile are pretty much like new. It also has an accompany good fitting saya, just the usual generic good fitting, not tight nor friction fit.

I am asking 400USD with postage of your choice (was 480USD shipped to the US via AusPost Pack and Track. For other country, we can discuss shipping).

For Australian buyer, please contact directly, we can discuss AUD deal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014