1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

XHP

Discussion in 'Harner Knives' started by butch, Mar 12, 2016.

1. butch

butch Founding Member

will in a few months have a pile of XHP as i split an order (500lb) with another maker. thats a chunk of change so im goingot hop to get alot of product out fast. no worry about running out any tine soon tho as thats 10 or more full sheets

2. Huw

Huw Founding Member

I need to send you an email Butch, I have a big wish list

3. I would love to get a parer and utility if you have some available

4. butch

butch Founding Member

the time is now folks i got the email this morning. they have an extra 500lb more then my order so i dont know if i ll pick up a few more sheets. that said if any of you other makers out there want to get a good deal on XHP sheets 3/32 thick and dont mind buying 100+ pounds at a time PM me for details

5. WildBoar

WildBoar Founding Member Contributor

I'm 'in' for one of your line knives

6. MattS

MattS Founding Member

Sounds like you may be able to make a cleaver:) j/k

7. Lefty

Lefty Founding Member

We need to talk... :D

8. butch

butch Founding Member

i have a price for a cleaver i think on my website and i have not made one in some time just saing

9. butch

butch Founding Member

well its here funny how small 268lb of steel is 10 sheets in total but now im all set for a while
    13344612_10206113336303046_6284707666580483023_n.jpg

10. Does it have that minty fresh new steel smell?!?:cool1

Hope mine is waiting for me when I get home! Think I need to clear some room in the garage. :fp2

11. butch

butch Founding Member

it does and the wonderful light grey shot blasted finish. finish seems nicerr then other sheets i have got in the past. half a sheet is layed out already
    and for those waiting on knives feel free to bump emails and PMs as my list is a mess