1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD WTT Konosuke Suji, Tansu Gyuto

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by skiajl6297, Jul 27, 2017.

1. skiajl6297

skiajl6297 Founding Member

Looking to trade both as they have gone largely neglected. Some details:

Konosuke 300mm Suji in Swedish Stainless. Rehandled by Mr. Martell using a Honu Mana handle. Comes with original saya. Purchased from Tosho in Toronto and original owner. In excellent shape - been sharpened once with minor scuffs from saya. $325 value roughly

Tansu 235 Gyuto - older Tansu knife that has been refinished by me and thinned and I am the third owner. This knife is a fantastic cutter but do know that this is not a new knife or representative of the high end work Mert is currently doing. One of his earlier blades. Fantastic steel, carbon (forget which) takes and holds a great edge gorgeous handle. $250 value roughly

I'm interested in trading both knives for one item. Either a jnat or knife - would entertain just about anything knife related. I do not have any single bevels and would certainly give them a look too. Open to a stretch up or down depending on what is being offered. Make me an offer!

Not keen on selling although will accept offers if compelling. Would prefer to keep knives together as well and downgrade from two knives to one knife. Can provide more photos as needed just let me know what you need! Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. skiajl6297

Received - thanks! Still open to offers.

3. skiajl6297

Going to keep this open a bit longer before considering sales. Thanks!

4. I have a tanaka 300mm kasumi yangi plus cash on top or a jnat

5. btw would you consider a buy out yet?

6. Hey is this still available? I have a couple knives looking to trade!

7. skiajl6297

Sorry for the super slow response - these are gone. Sorry!