1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD WTT KATO WORKHORSE 240 WESTERN GYUTO

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by marc4pt0, Mar 12, 2018.

1. marc4pt0

marc4pt0 Founding Member

I've had 3 of these but only kept this one as it was my favorite. Haven't used it in a while as I've gravitated towards smaller knives.

Just came back from Jon at JKI, being refinished, thinned and sharpened.
    I've given it another go but still find it too much knife for my taste. Sucks as I really like this one. I suppose I could mount it on a wall since it's not going to see much use...

I still regret selling the other two, and will most likely regret letting this one go as well. However I'm just offering this one up for trade for the time being.

Knives I like-- Billipp. Kamon. Oatley. Tansu. Anderson. Actually, there's just too many to list.

I'll post more pics and measurements tonight. For now I just have the 2 I received from JKI showing the finished product.

And as a side note, this knife comes with Kato's modest display box.

IMG_2197.JPG IMG_2196.JPG

2. instagram message sent :)