1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Wohoo I Got Myself A Boat

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Mr.Magnus, Aug 31, 2014.

1. I been out fishing pretty much every day since 2 weeks back with two friends. But only fishing from land. So we have been talking about getting a boat to fish from and this is what we ended up with :) a Lohi 450 rt with a old 2 stroker but very smooth running and silent 60hp. I'm pretty stoked and we got it for a great price (about 4000$) with trailer, Now we just need to make it shine abit before we catch the monster pikes :p

[​IMG]

2. Congrats mate. Been fishing off a mates boat. So very nice.

3. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

4. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

Boats are great congratulations, are you going to be trailering it much? I ask because that trailer looks pretty light for a big fiberglass boat like that.

5. Thanks! no i will have it on a marina and only use the trailer for winter takeup.

6. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

Hope you have a good automatic bilge pump or someone to keep an eye on things.

7. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

And be sure to chock the wheels on your vehicle when you launch it at a boat ramp. Noticed somebody at work had a new truck, and it took some arm twisting to get him to tell us what happened to the old one...

8. Spent a few more hours on the boat today. Polished, waxed, tinted windows and led lamps pushing 1050 lumen each, thay will come in handy for the dark october nights when i seek the Mother of Pike's :D. just need to fix the wires.
    Tomorrow im taking Bettan for a test drive :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Testing the lights.

9. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

nice... enjoy, boats are fun when they aren't taking all your money lol. i miss having one, we have great lakes here with great fishing

10. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

11. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

camping 002.JPG
    My boating is much slower. Behold the Rhonda Gayle

12. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member