1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Win a knife, bushcraft/hunting knife giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways/Pay It Forward/Win a Knife' started by WarrenB, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Hi guys,
    I have decided to give away a knife that has just been sitting here doing nothing for ages.
    It is something that I put together myself, I bought the blade so can't claim to have made that:D But I did do all the other work on a fishing trip, I shaped the scales and black liners, made the simple brass pins and epoxied everything during the 2 days I had, I sort of run out of time hence the bulky look to the handle and rough finish
    The blade is approx 108mm handle to tip and is O1 tool steel and the scales are burl elm. It is very sturdy substantial knife.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Simple rules:
    Open to all countries.
    1 post per member.
    Please DO NOT sell it if you win, if you don't like it then give it away or PIF it here.
    Whoever wins it please use it and take care of it.
    Just post 'I'm in' and I will put all the post numbers in Random.org and the first number generated will be the winner.
    It will run until interest slows and I will post the winner here.

I have noticed from other PIF's I have done that the more established members and mods don't enter them, please feel free to enter this one as I appreciate the effort that goes in to running a forum:cool1

Good luck everyone.

2. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

3. Thanks, with a little work it will be a great knife for someone

4. larrybard

larrybard Founding Member

I'm in! Fingers crossed. Thanks much. (Not sure when you plan to do the random drawing, but it would be okay with me if you did it now.)

5. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

I'm in! I am a big time bow hunter & this bad boy sure would look good on my side walking through the woods! :)

6. Nice giveaway and good job on this handle Warren! Good luck to all participants. Someone is got to be happy with it

7. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

Warren
    Very Generous. If I did not have a Woodlore knife made by my friend in the UK, I'd definately be on it. Many consider it to be the ultimate bushcraft knife. Well done. Looks like it can handle some battening and come out smiling.

8. Yeah it's a seriously solid knife meant for proper outdoor use such as battening like you say, should make someone happy and there is still plenty of meat on the scales for someone to shape it to suit their hands:D
    Love the Woodlore stuff, I just hardly ever go out in the woods anymore so can't justify getting one or even keeping this as they are illegal for EDC here.

9. Jeffery Hunter

Jeffery Hunter Founding Member

I'm in! Thanks for putting it out there. I'm off camping in a week and a half so if ya ship it now...... Thanks again sir and good luck all

10. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

I'm in! Thanks for the opportunity Warren, it would have a good home here!

11. skiajl6297

skiajl6297 Founding Member

I'm in. Very cool stuff you are doing!

12. Kim Bronnum

Kim Bronnum Founding Member

I´m in, Warren. It is a very good looking knife and I´m very curious about the 01 steel. Hope to win :)

13. daveb

daveb Founding Member

I'm in. My f/f is a little rough too. What a pair we'll make.

14. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

I dont think id have use for a knife like that amd would hate to claim over someone who would.... just wanted the say great PIF and good luck to everyone who enters

thanks Warren

15. turbo

turbo Founding Member

I'm in. Thanks for the Pif

16. Hi guys, I have decided to end it this Friday 10pm GMT so I can get it shipped out Saturday, the winner will be posted here so keep an eye on the thread around that time.

17. roberto

roberto Founding Member

I'm in! Thanks for the opportunity

18. Twistington

Twistington Founding Member

Frekk it, i'm in... a poke around knife can't hurt! :)