1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats on the bench. Current projects. and other stuff

Discussion in 'HHH Custom Knives' started by HHH Knives, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

2. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

Wow, btw my birthday is coming up, only 11 months away for those interested. Lol

On anmore serious not, I love the high contrast on thr angles of the blade you ended up with, its fantastic looking

3. gavination

gavination Founding Member

I would give up bacon for this.

4. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

:m Off the hook!

5. Crothcipt

Crothcipt Founding Member

I'm glad another knife didn't make it to that horrible "Wall of Shame"

6. HHH Knives

HHH Knives Founding Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. ThEoRy

ThEoRy Founding Member

What's the blue handle Randy, Azurite?

8. HHH Knives

That handle is mammoth molar. Approx 13,000 to 40,000 year old slice from Ice Age tooth found in Alaska! Very awesome stuff.

9. gavination

Whoa. Not only electric blue and amazing, but also mammoth molar. As always, looks great Randy!

10. HHH Knives

Hey guys! I just finished the letter opener/garlic mincer/ killer spike!!

This is HHH feather damascus approx 12" long. Hardened and tempered to a RC of 60.. So its a cutter. as well as a letter opener! with mammoth ivory handles and HHH mosaic pins!

Im gona make a stand for it next

Thanks for looking.

Damascus letter oppener 016 (800x533).jpg Damascus letter oppener 014 (800x533).jpg Damascus letter oppener 007 (800x533).jpg

11. ThEoRy

ThEoRy Founding Member

"You're killing me Smalls..."

12. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

That would make a nice puerh knife

13. gavination

Wait, wait! I think I saw it in a movie somewhere. Something mystical and fantastic... sheesh. Seriously Randy. You're a beast these days! :D

14. John Fout

John Fout Founding Member

put a small hilt on it and sell it to someone who goes to Ren Fairs...

15. HHH Knives

Thanks for checking out the images and for commenting.

Blessings
    Randy

16. HHH Knives

MTF!! Folder Friday!!!

Folder Friday 004 (1024x683).jpg Folder Friday 035 (1024x683).jpg Folder Friday 038 (1024x683).jpg Folder Friday 052 (1024x683).jpg Folder Friday 054 (1024x683).jpg

17. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

18. HHH Knives

Jason, Nope its not bad to say or like them.. Alot of people like pocket clips. I tend to not care for them for a couple of reasons. First and most important. Every pocket clip knife I have ever had. The clip fails or the screws come out. etc. So I always just remove them when I get a knife.

Second a pocket clip covers the beauty of the materials used for the handles. :) But that would not matter at all if I thought for a second a pocket clip would not fail and or fall apart, or come undone during use. Then I would at least offer them. What I have done is to offer a clip on pocket sheath for clients who liek a pocket clip carry.

19. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

The sheath is likely the route I would take. I've carried a Kershaw Skyline for well over a year (can't remember exactly how long) and it's an extension of my body (pants?) now. I don't even know its clipped in my pocket until I need it. And more than a few times I've had those "oh yeah, hold on I got a knife" moments.
    Can't say I've ever had a problem with the clip. It's still snappy and in tact.

Attached Files:

20. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

Brother....... WAAAAAAY nice folders!