1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

What's in your pocket today?

Discussion in 'EDC - What is in your pocket?' started by Paradox, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Chop

Chop Founding Member

IMAG0673_1.jpg

2. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

Jim

I had crafted a response which had to do with seeing the one named Anthony Weiner designed to get a laugh, but then thought better of it for fearing a stay in the penalty box...:oops:

3. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

4. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

Birnando
    That one is nice. I did not see your initials etched in it though:D

5. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

6. Birnando

Birnando Founding Member

Thank you:)
    No, haven't had the time yet.
    I'll get to it though;)

7. Birnando

Birnando Founding Member

Umnumzaan today

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397497507.169841.jpg

8. Birnando

Birnando Founding Member

It never feels wrong to sport a Rockstead.
    This time, the Chi
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397576346.411510.jpg

9. Nice DuPont lighter Jim

10. Andrew

Andrew Have Pen Will Travel Founding Member

Case Peanut.

P1100987.JPG

11. Birnando

Birnando Founding Member

I had meetings all day, so I just slipped this one in my pocket.
    I really enjoy this little thing, it is more knife than what it looks like. IMG_1500.jpg

12. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

13. At least you guys HAVE pockets. Most women's clothing does not. I couldn't carry around all the stuff Jim carries unless it was in a purse!

My tastes are similar to Birnando's. I have carried one of the 7 cm folding blade Forge de Laguiole knives for about 20 years.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  14. gunnerjohn

gunnerjohn Founding Member

Non cataloged Fox Knives USA Olympian in my pocket and Carter Neck knife under shirt[​IMG]

15. apicius9

apicius9 Founding Member

I seem to have lost my Kershaw Leek D2 which is small bit still the largest I feel comfortable shlepping around everywhere. Currently, I have this very flat piece in my pocket. Forgot the details, something Swedish, I think. Need to clean it up, it has some CA glue on it... I would love a Leek (love the easy opening) with some nice koa scales without making it too much thicker. One day I might look into the feasibility of that. Maybe I should ask Ken Onion who lives just across the range from here...

Stefan

image.jpg

16. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

along side some tatical pocket lint (great for emergency fire starting btw) was some amazing pens. and my mini griptilian

17. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

Here's what I use at work everyday. I've had the Craftsman belt utility knife holder for 12 years and the Hyde knife just as long.
    The Craftsman I've used steadily for 12 years. I used to have about 6 of the knives but now just the one. Been using this type for just as long.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

18. gunnerjohn

gunnerjohn Founding Member

Carrying a one off Spartan Akribis with striped blue anodizing and carbon fiber & my Carter Neck Knife[​IMG]

19. James

spydy got to come back to work with me again. along with a couple of my pens amd a notebook in the pocket... still no flashlight though

IMG_20140423_135044.jpg

20. James

My Spyderco, vintage parker Vac, and my Pilot CH92

IMG_20140424_152011.jpg