1. Welcome to the KKF! Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp. Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

What's cooking?

Discussion in 'Food and Drink' started by Jim, Feb 25, 2014.

1. larrybard

larrybard Founding Member

When the corn's fresh and sweet enough, I often don't even bother cooking it.

2. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

Simple dinner, hot sausage with peppers and onions. Finished it with a cool salad. 20180526_182126.jpg

3. Jim

4. Rick

Rick aka Pensacola Tiger Founding Member Gold Contributor

Sunday dinner. Pork chop, rice and gravy, field peas with snaps, and cabbage.

IMG_1172.jpg

5. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

Now that's my kind of dinner Rick!

6. Jim

7. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

8. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

I like brown gravy on rice, but milk gravy on rice...MMMMmmmm!

9. Rick

Rick aka Pensacola Tiger Founding Member Gold Contributor

Simple Monday dinner. Roast chicken thigh with pan sauce, rice pilaf, sautéed cabbage.

IMG_1204.jpg

10. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

It's been too hot to cook lately and too smoky from wildfires to air out after, so when we had a decent day we had a chicken test--2 different brands of chicken cooked the same to do a taste test.

ChickenTest1.jpg

Now that it's hot and smokey again, we can have cold chicken, cold Gjetost cheese, cold local blueberries and not heat up the house. Not the most colorful plate, but tasty.

ChickenTest2.jpg

11. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member