1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

What podcasts do you listen to?

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by Chuckles, Oct 27, 2014.

1. mr drinky

mr drinky Founding Member Gold Contributor

Poop Talk. This podcast discusses people schitting their pants and otherwise experiencing memorable fecal moments. It's on iTunes, and it is pretty funny.

k.

2. Chuckles

Chuckles Founding Member

Stitcher is down. It is seriously messing up the parts of my day that I look forward to. What other podcast apps are there other than iTunes?

Hardcore History is awesome. Really awesome. I have listened to them all now I think.

History On Fire is another history podcast that is basically a spin off of hardcore history. I haven't heard enough to have an opinion yet.

Lore is another one that is interesting.

Crazy how much an app going down has annoyed me.

3. LeperoftheFaith

LeperoftheFaith Founding Member

If you use Apple products I recommend Downcast, if you're willing to pay $3 for a superior app to itunes/podcasts/stitcher.

4. Chuckles

Chuckles Founding Member

Thanks for the recommendation. I will look into it.