1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Well I see the jests have already begun

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by Toothpick, Feb 16, 2014.

1. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

when so many people aim at you, its tough not to take one or two from time to time lol

2. jzuzphreek

jzuzphreek Founding Member

I actually do have some questions. Like, how can I convince LOTH to stop putting knives in the dish washer.

3. Andrew

Andrew Have Pen Will Travel Founding Member

You sit her down and gently ask her not to put them in the dishwasher because it can damage them. They should also never be placed point down anywhere. You explain that this is important to you, and you would like her help in caring for the nice things you own together. If she blows you off, I guess you've learned something valuable about your partner.

-Andy

4. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

5. Argonaut

Argonaut People call me French sounding words Founding Member

Yes!

6. John Fout

John Fout Founding Member

My girlfriend won't touch or use my knives even though I told her she could. She is more afraid of cutting off a finger...

7. mkriggen

mkriggen Founding Member

If she sews, put her good shears in the dishwasher every time you have to take out one of your knives, wont take long.

Be well,
    Mikey

8. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

Or shoes

9. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

Sounds like you guys have some comfortable couches and know how to well handle the "well then you should know better, and how it makes me feel" argument

10. Taz575

Taz575 Founding Member

LOL, I was just going to suggest putting her shoes in the Dishwasher!! Or her purse (take the check book/wallet/etc out first!)