1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome Leo Barr

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by Jim, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Nubatama yes Anton I still would like to know why this stone offends.
    Is it that the main man exporting the stones is blocked from certain sites . I am still experimenting with stones & I have to say I like their courser grit stones particularly the 150 & the 400 grits.

2. Hahah! Thanks Jim!

3. I don't know that initial story (nor that I have any interest in learning about it), but I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with this particular forum.
    If you are happy with the stones, than I don't think it makes any sense to dig the drama that have happened sometime in the past.

4. Anton I agree I am simple trying to research the best stones .

5. Yeah! That's a good idea. I suggested this pass-around would also go through Europe. Anyone else from Europe who wants to support that?

6. Yes Mark a European pass around would be good.

7. Yet it would probably costs a fortune to ship that amount of stones back and forth…

8. In a pass-around we could share that fortune... (And if it is limited to a few stones it need not be a fortune.)

9. Mark I agree plus it gives one a try of a stone without having to buy it so it is still cheaper & post is not that expensive .