1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Turkey Leftovers

Discussion in 'Food and Drink' started by Mrmnms, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

image.jpg image.jpg Got the bones in a pot. So far just re heat for dinner and hot open faced "sanguiches". Our traditional morning after breakfast , fried onions, diced turkey and scrambled eggs. We ate this as long as I can remember . Who's got some favorites up?

2. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

I actually tried turkey in scrambled eggs this morning.....not my thing.

But I'll eat a turkey samich!

3. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

I made some awesome turkey salad!

4. We did what we call pilgrim sandwich's Friday: thick slices of grilled bread, cranberry sauce, turkey, stuffing, lettuce and mayo. Everyone's on board for that. Saturday I made turkey pot pie for a pot luck party....people loved it but you could definitely tell everyone was a little 'tired of turkey.' Today we entertained guests for skiing and snowshoeing; made turkey soup and turkey croquettes. Having given away what we could, that put a thankful end to our surplus turkey.