1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Throw Back Thursday

Discussion in 'Maumasi Fire Arts' started by Mareko Maumasi, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Bob&Mareko.jpg
    I’d like to dedicate this post to Bob Kramer. Without Bob, there’s no way I would be the maker I am today. Meeting Bob literally changing my life. He brought me into his shop, and gave me the opportunity to learn the age old trade of bladesmithing from him. He enlightened me to a world that I had no idea existed. Initiated me into a trade that now defines who I am. He challenged my skills, creativity and my ability to learn in a way that nobody had before. He ignited a passion in me for knifemaking that I will forever be indebted to him for. He believed in me at a time when I didn't. I am thankful for the incredibly sound foundation of knowledge and skills he taught me, that I continue to use and build on everyday. His passion and achievements are nothing short of inspiring and I am proud to have called him my boss, my mentor, and my friend. Cheers to you Bob! Photo credit goes to Michael Matisse

2. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

3. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

You both are class acts