1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

This Place...

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by Lefty, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Lefty

Lefty Founding Member

Has already captured me, in a sweet embrace. I haven't checked the other place, or the other other place, YET, today. Bad for my customers, but great for you sonsamabishes. :D

I honestly think once this becomes all of our "first stop", then we will know it's here to stay! So make this your first stop, dammit.

Seriously, I have a great feeling about this forum. Thanks again, Jim!

2. Christopher

Christopher Founding Member

I agree, this place will certainly be fun for me. I have responsibilities on that other site, that I love to be a part of, and will never abandon or leave. I just have to make room for a new mistress . I will admit that I checked this site first today. :D

3. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

4. PierreRodrigue

PierreRodrigue Tactical Walrus Founding Member

Well said Tom, I agree!

5. John Fout

John Fout Founding Member

My first stop. :)

6. Boris

Boris Founding Member

Lol my second stop of the day...had to pop in on the same mistress as Christopher

7. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

well If the other place is my SWMBO, this place has become my younger sexy Mistress Thanks for bringing sexy back Jim

8. Argonaut

Argonaut People call me French sounding words Founding Member

When Jims running the show, it's going to be a good one.

9. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

10. Wagner the Wehrwolf

Wagner the Wehrwolf Founding Member

Now that thar is funny

11. Lefty

Lefty Founding Member

First stop, again, today....

12. Christopher

Christopher Founding Member

Me too :)

13. Dream Burls

Dream Burls Founding Member

Glad to see you guys have brought your sense of humors along with you. It's going to take me a while to get use to all these new avatars. As for mistresses, I wouldn't know about that, I'm a happily married man.

14. MattS

MattS Founding Member

I stopped at the store to get some bagels for breakfast first, but this was a close second.

15. John Fout

I had some BST PM's on another site but this is typically first.

16. tkern

tkern Founding Member

This all just seems to be an extension of kkf. Why was this site set up? Too many odd ads on kkf? Too many rules? Its awesome to see the great attitude and community transfer but I'm not sure why its happening.

17. Bill Farrell

Bill Farrell Founding Member

I think this place was started because "Fora" is the correct Latin plural of "Forum." I could be wrong, though. :D

18. stevenStefano

stevenStefano Founding Member

Yeah I'm feeling the same way. Anyone care to fill me in? PM or something perhaps

19. John Fout

I haven't asked, don't really care to. None of my business stuff... I'm just having fun. But each their own...

20. Lefty

Lefty Founding Member

Bill is right. It's the Fora thing.