1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

The Science of Sharp blog

Discussion in 'Sharpening forum' started by Clay - Wicked Edge, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Hey guys,

I did a quick search and didn't see any posts about this blog, so I figured I'd go ahead and post the link: https://scienceofsharp.wordpress.com/ This guy does some great work on studying edges under an SEM after different preparations. If you've already seen it, please just ignore or let me know so I can delete the thread and post somewhere else if appropriate.

2. daveb

daveb Founding Member

I've seen the site/blog previously, don't recall if it was from here. My quick impression was a lot of opinion from someone who seemed to be intentionally anonymous. Does not work for me. May for others.

3. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

I wish he would post some of that here so we could discuss it. Blogs are so one directional.

4. i quite enjoyed the blog, thanks!

5. The photos on their own are excellent even if one chooses to ignore the conclusions he presents.