1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

State of the (various) Knife Forums These Days?

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by mr drinky, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

2. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

Not the shiny red button!

3. Obviously I just found this place a few days ago. To be honest I jst found the other kkf a few months ago. I thought at first it was a great place till I saw the censorship, and not just to knife makers. I saw it blatantly on many threads.

That's simply not my style, so I started looking for another outlet, and came here.

So far the free flow of ideas and work here are truly impressive.

4. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

glad to hear you say that

5. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

thats the best button ever, way better then the staples button

6. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

Why anyone would buy an "easy button" I have no idea. Yet we still sell them.
    "That was easy" drives me nuts every time I hear it.

And that's not even our tagline anymore. "Make more happen" is the new one.

7. HHH Knives

HHH Knives Founding Member

Just found this thread. and was a great read. Like alot of the threads I stumble across on the Fora.
    To Mr Drinky! I say write a book. Your a interesting dude and even your drunk posts are awesome.

To all with the horror story's . well. Im gona leave that alone and just say Im happy you are here and hopeful you will continue to contribute and keep this place thriving and fun!

God Bless YA ALL
    Randy