1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Sleigh bells ringing/ whats your weather today?

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by Jim, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

The low-country of South Carolina is overcast and with a drizzle of rain about 63 degrees for the high today.

2. butch

butch Founding Member

getting a little snow here today ;) might take a few pictures after we start clearing the driveway

3. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

4. HHH Knives

HHH Knives Founding Member

Cold and overcast. 26 degrees. Looks like we will not see the snow that you guys on the East coast are getting.

5. Rick

Rick aka Pensacola Tiger Founding Member Gold Contributor

Sunny, a high of 45F, no snow. A pretty typical January day in the Florida Panhandle.

6. Jim

7. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

44 and raining right now, but the witch hazels are blooming and saw the first crocus yesterday, so it's officially spring.

FirstCrocus.jpg

WitchHazel.jpg

Plus the big chickens are getting frisky.

BigChicken.jpg

8. Toothpick

9. Jim

20150430_111824.jpg 20160121_132641.jpg
    The creek is pretty high after the rain. Brought an uncommon visitor, a Woods Stork.

10. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

I miss Wood Storks. They are amazingly beautiful in flight. And the way they rest with their legs out in front of them like that just looks bizarre.

11. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

Maybe 14 inches so far. Still going and blowing. My snow blower is dead. Roads are officially closed. image.jpeg

12. butch

butch Founding Member

got most of it cleared for now (wind going to blow it mostly closed again but at least it will not be over the top of the blower) DSC06630sm.jpg
    but not lettig a silly thing liek snow stop me from haveing a great burger DSC06635sm.jpg

Attached Files:

13. Toothpick

14. MattS

MattS Founding Member

About 28 degrees and 30 inches of snow....

15. butch

butch Founding Member

half lb burger topped with smoked Gouda and home made (a friend made it) bacon and red onion on a toasted roll with roasted garlic/onion jam. a side of cowboy candy and cream cheese on cracker dinner (not shown were pickled redbeets (detroit reds for the garden )

16. Toothpick

Whoa! You don't mess around.

If the roads are clear I'm going to Five Guys tomorrow. You just got me salivating for a burger.

17. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

[​IMG]

18. Rick

Rick aka Pensacola Tiger Founding Member Gold Contributor

19. Toothpick

20. Andre

Andre Founding Member

We're in about the same boat as Pcola, too cold for my taste, but sunny and beautiful. KdV rolled tonight, officially kicking off parade season. It is a traditionally scantily clad affair, I hope nothing froze off.