1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Real-time weather report where you are

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by WarrenB, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Thought it might be interesting to see the weather everyone is getting all over the world, well I kind of snaffled the idea from someone on B&B, they are a member here as well:D

Currently 24C here in Enfield, UK
    weather.jpg

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  2. [​IMG]

about 22-25 degrees or so :)

3. Weather.jpg
    It's actually rather cool here today compared to normal. And for the record 102°F is 38.9°C.

;)

4. Pretty toasty Cris:) Me and the Mrs got married in Vegas in August 2011, pretty sure it hit 112-114 or something like that, around 44-45 in my language:D hot enough for UK dwellers anyway!

5. Usually this time of year we're in those temps. I can remember it being 128°F back when I was in high school, and it's been over 120° enough times where it's barely noteworthy. Average summer temps are in the 115°F range though.

6. Taylor

Taylor Professional Craftsman Founding Member

Feels a little warm working in the garage, but it could be a lot worse :)

[​IMG]

7. I miss Reno lol. Well, not Reno so much, but the Carson/Dayton area. I was born in Carson...and lived there for a good part of my life. We moved back there and ended up in Fernley about 5yrs ago, and then moved back to AZ 4yrs ago...lol. I've got so much family from Tahoe to Reno, and Carson/Dayton it's not even funny.

8. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

9. Taylor

Taylor Professional Craftsman Founding Member

Let me know if you come back in to town and have any spare time. We can grab a beer, and some great food. You'd be surprised how much the food scene has exploded up here in the last few years.

10. A lovely 14 degrees celcius here in the Capital of Australia. The a -8 degree wind chill ain't making it pleasant

11. Wait what?! 14°C in Australia?! Isn't it supposed to be killing hot 365 days a year? :)

12. Toothpick

13. 21 degrees in stockholm. Picture was yesterday morning from outside my shop. It's nice to get out from the city for work :)
    DSC_0276.JPG

14. 14'C in Australia and 21'C in Sweden... Wow, that sounds a bit unusual! :)
    Anyway, it's a bit cloudy and rainy over here, sub 20'C. UK summer at it's best. :D

15. Toothpick

I can't tell what that is...water or mud? Gravel?

16. I think they call it soil ;) They just plowed that field I think.

17. Haha indeed :)
    We've had a uk summer, rain and cold. It's just these last couple of weeks that have been nice