1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Queen Cutlery

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Jim, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

http://queencutlery.com/#2898

Kenneth Daniels CEO and President of Queen Cutlery has announced effective January 10, 2018, that due to issues with cash flow, Queen Cutlery Company has been forced to cease all production and close it's Titusville Pennsylvania facility, and furlough it's employees while it goes through a period of reorganization.

2. Dave Martell

Dave Martell Professional Craftsman Founding Member

Queen Cutlery isn't just a company, it's an American treasure, this is terrible news. I'm seriously bummed to hear this.

3. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

I may have to go to National Gun Day tomorrow and check out what they have, might find a bargain.

4. Dave Martell

I sold off all my Schatt & Morgan / File & Wire knives (the 1990's). I've also sold a bunch of vintage Queen Cutlery over the years too. The only Queen knife I have left is a vintage TL-29. :(

I'm still bummed about them having trouble, just hoping that they can sell or make a comeback. This type of old world knifemaker company is nearly extinct, especially in the USA.

5. Dave Martell