1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Posting pics from computer

Discussion in 'Support' started by Christopher, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Christopher

Christopher Founding Member

Will we have the ability to upload pics from our computers, or only from a url? I only see the url option now.

2. Kevin

Kevin Special K Founding Member

You should see an "Upload a File" button below the editor. You can also drag and drop photos from your computer directly into the editor and they will be uploaded.

3. Christopher

Thanks Kevin. I was used to the other site. I'm fairly computer illiterate LOL.

4. Kevin

Hey no problem.

5. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

You know you can drag and drop images right from computer into the text window ?
    Once its uploaded it will show as small thumbnail attachment but right below it is an option for full size to put it in the post rather then as bottom attachment, very quick and easy

6. TaJ

TaJ Founding Member Contributor

Very good decision to allow every member to upload directly from the computer.

7. Kevin

Disk space is cheap :)

8. PierreRodrigue

PierreRodrigue Tactical Walrus Founding Member

Thats what she said!

Oh you said disk!

9. jigert

jigert Founding Member

I put up a picture with drag n drop on the computer. Can't see it on my phone using tapatalk. Did I do anything wrong?

10. Christopher

Try saying herniated disk as fast as you can........good times :)

11. gavination

gavination Founding Member

Fish sticks? Or perhaps fish disks? Try that one Christopher! :lol:

Sidenote aside, I loaded photos this morning from my phone using Tapatalk. Pure awesome. No more fumbling to load it onto Dropbox then not being able to get a correct and functional link that only seems to work from a desktop. Big win! Thanks guys!!!

12. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

13. jigert

jigert Founding Member

14. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

Well you did it correct then!

Take a look now... I added it again in a smaller size to test.

15. jigert

jigert Founding Member

16. jigert

jigert Founding Member

Ooops, my daughter sent you a message there...

17. jigert

jigert Founding Member

Hmm, but now it's two broken images on my phone. Can see them both on the computer though… Don't know if it's something wrong on my end.

18. jigert

jigert Founding Member

I just noticed that you can easily go to webview on tapatalk. So whenever there's a broken image I just try that.