1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures of your new acquisitions

Discussion in 'The Kitchen Knife' started by Antonio, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

Anyru B#2 Tsuchime 210mm Gyuto
    Bought it handleless and installed an Ironwood w/Ebony accents handle I picked up somewhere along the way. Think it turned out real nice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

Had the opportunity to pick up a knife from Australian maker Julius Kippington and just couldn't help myself.

240mm chef knife in 52100.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

Another gorgeous blade!
    Looks like she will glide through everything.
    Congratulations.

4. Wagner the Wehrwolf

Wagner the Wehrwolf Founding Member

Nice!

5. Gorgeous knife Spaz !

6. [​IMG]

I bought these two five inch Asian style knives for a neighbour and they came today.

I can`t afford much at the moment so inevitably they`re Chinese wonders.Less than $10 for both shipped.
    Obviously not full tang, plastic imitation wood handles and budget steel but I got them shaving sharp with a #1000 grit diamond stone in no time at all.

They look nice and he`s happy so that`s the main thing.

7. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

From a distance they look like nice knives. And you say your neighbor is happy so sounds like a WIN to me. Nicely done.

8. Haha thanks Toothpick - the key word is "distance" - do not criticise too much - what do you want for $5 ? I`m not churlish so job`s a good `un.