1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Pets

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by Jim, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

So sorry for your loss, deltaplex. Losing a pet can be harder than losing other family members.

2. John Fout

John Fout Founding Member

No fun there :-(

3. Andre

Andre Founding Member

I'm sorry for your loss. I can't imagine life without my buddy. Having a good pet makes your life so much richer.

4. We still have his brother, and two (old) dogs, so we're still flush with fuzzy love, but everyone is still adjusting. Thank you for the condolences; it's been nice to go through all the pictures looking for the right one to post.

5. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

PEBKAC.

Not able to post much lately because there's a furry growth on my lap. I've been having trouble reaching the keyboard and have to type one-handed.

Pebkac.jpg

It varies in size and color, but flares up every morning as soon as I sit down at the computer.

Pebkac3.jpg

6. Intrigued

Intrigued Founding Member

So awesome to see Slinky Marie has become a lap thief! :cool1

7. John Fout

uploadfromtaptalk1457018842771.jpg there is this little Butthead I mean angel.

8. scotchef38

scotchef38 Founding Member

Gorgeous

9. scotchef38

scotchef38 Founding Member

Dont know what it is about cats a computers.
    We have a touch screen monitor so you can imagine how entertaining that is for the cat - he literally chases the mouse on the screen:er

10. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

And cats can NOT resist a laptop--what a nice warm keyboard to sleep on!

Marie is becoming quite the little princess, regularly wanting attention. The surest way to attract a shy cat is to attempt to have a few private moments in the bathroom. Then they're the friendliest, most inquisitive creatures on earth.

John, your little butthead/angel is precious. And appears to be on someone's lap.

11. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

BTW, how is Vanish these days?

12. John Fout

She is on my lap while teething on a piece of rawhide. ( better rawhide than my finger or a pair of shoes!)

She is super cuddly. My six year old is just as cuddly.

She will outgrow fitting her whole body in my lap but cuddles will always be welcome.

The lady of the house already had a cat vying for attention plus my aix year old dog whenever she sat down. I asked how she was going to manage having a kidlet, two dogs and a cat all on her lap at once. She just smiles and says by getting a bigger couch. (Not that we are expecting but our parents tell us to hurry up already)

13. Intrigued

She a real beauty, John! What did you name her?

14. Intrigued

Vanish is doing great! He's going to be a pretty big cat. He already weighs more (8.9 lb.) than Dobby did and he's less than 6 months old.

Vanish 25wk 3:16.jpg

15. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

Ruh roh! He's going to be a big boy! Turd is a month older, and he only weighed 8.1 pounds when we took him to the vet on Thursday.

16. Intrigued

Yeah, I'm guessing he's going to end up weighing 12 to 14 lbs. It will be interesting to see where he ends up.

I lost my cat, Dobby to kidney failure and failed to realize just how much weight he had lost in the last year of his life. Regular weighing of the gang has become part of my new SOP. It was a little rough at first getting them to agree that weekly weigh-ins were a good thing.... :confused:

.... until they realized that it involved treats. Now sometimes I have to tell Mycroft and Vanish it's time to get off the scale 'cause they're waiting for more. [​IMG]

17. John Fout

She is Parker or Parker-poo if the misses is around. My six year old is Cooper or Cooper-doo.
    [​IMG]

18. Intrigued

Love that name for her! What breed is she and Cooper? Brittany???

19. John Fout

You know it! Dad always had them and since moving out I've had one. Parker is my third. 11th if we count the bones dad has had since I was born. 32 years of Brittanys for me.

20. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

NewKitten.jpg