1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

oivind_dahle´s knives

Discussion in 'Knife & Gear Galleries' started by oivind_dahle, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Ill start off with one of my favorite makers: Devin Thomas.
    [​IMG]

Ive had 4 DTs, but gave away one 240 with koa handle and saya to my best friend when he turned 40. However DT is one of my absolute favorite makers, and the knives he makes are real high end performers. I also regard DT as the best damascus maker there is. I just love his pure elegance of different patterns.

If Im allowed to by a knife from him again, it would be a 160 feather pattern Guyto, I also love his ladder pattern. The 200 Bubblewrap needs no words, its one of the coolest knife I own. The Handle is however Harald Andersen aka Darkhoek.

2. Tarok

Tarok Founding Member

The Bubblewrap is simply amazing! I think this is the knife that got me thinking about a bubblewrap yanagi. The handle is incredible as well. Can't wait to see some more..

3. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

4. Stereo.Pete

Stereo.Pete Founding Member

Oivind, quit messing around and start posting your Burke's.

5. Jeffery Hunter

Jeffery Hunter Founding Member

That's in intriguing statement :pop

6. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

Sounds like Oivind went through with the wedding!

7. That bubble wrap........ I could totally see myself owning a knife in that pattern. Beautiful!

8. Vangelis

Vangelis Founding Member

I hope when I come to Oslo to be allowed to touch them :p after all you hold my Kitaeji :rolleyes:

9. I don't have the Burkes at my home :)
    I guess you all seen this:
    [​IMG]

10. Stereo.Pete

Stereo.Pete Founding Member

Nope, what's the backstory on your Burke being in a display case?

11. I haven't got the knives yet. They are picked up in USA next month by a friend of mine and given to me in end of June.
    I have just a few pics of them, and Bill use to bring them to shows : )

12. Oivind, good to see you posting again.

13. +1 I didn't even know what happened to you or were you disappeared to till about 6 months ago, good to see you my man