1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Odds and Ends??

Discussion in 'Dream Burls' started by Dream Burls, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Dream Burls

Dream Burls Founding Member

I've been thinking about opening a new category in my store call "Odds and Ends" or something like that. I always have chunks of this and that accumulating in boxes here and there and I thought some of you might be interested in them. I was wondering how you all might feel about such a category. Costs would be basically to cover postage. I even have some decent stabilized pieces that I never bother to clean up because they warped a bit at K&G. Still might be of interest to someone. Anyway, I'd appreciate your feedback on this. Thanks.

2. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

I'd certainly be interested.

M

3. I'd be interested as well. I was getting quite proficient carving pendants with my dremel before I had my boys.

4. BathonUk

BathonUk Founding Member

That's fantastic idea. I am looking forward for this.

5. Nuts63

Nuts63 Founding Member

Great idea for those of us just getting into making handles .

6. Dream Burls

Dream Burls Founding Member

I've gotten a lot of positive feedback on this and I'll put something together over the next few weeks. It will take some work to get things photographed, described and entered into the site, but I'll get to it. Costs will be commensurate with the piece and my labor, but I think you'll be please with the outcome. I may group some items together to make it a little easier. Thanks for all your responses.