1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Newslist Giveaway!

Discussion in 'CJA Edged Art / Scorpion Forge' started by CrisAnderson27, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

2. Geez people sign up

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Gonna ping my mother. And father. And maybe grand father… although non of them speaks any English, I could probably come up with some pictures-based tutorial. What buttons to press, what to enter :D

4. Lol, shipping to Russia is extra brother ;).

:D

5. MattS

MattS Founding Member

Don't know how I missed this...subscribed.

There better be some Pulitzer grade content coming shortly.

6. Pulitzer grade content ....

Brilliant :). ROFL

7. I don't know about pulitzer grade, lol...but I'm hoping to at least have a list of knives that are available...either complete, or to be finished out. Also, since the first newsletter will coincide with 100 sign ups, I'll have the winner of the stone listed also :D.

8. I'm subscribed:).

9. 91 members guys.

I'm hoping to have a sale going out with this newslist...if I can get 9 more sign ups in the next week, I'll have a number of the stainless knives posted on the list, as well as on the site store.

Plus the stone giveaway :).

10. Still at 93 and holding, lol.

I'll probably go ahead and fire off the first mail this coming week, once I know which knives sold from the ECG (if any). I will also announce a winner for the stone, whether we hit 100 or not. You guys have been incredibly patient! I didn't expect it to take this long honestly lol.

11. Toothpick

12. Not yet, lol. As I said though, I'm going to go ahead and get a newsletter out with a winner asap. It's just been a crazy few weeks with the transition of custody etc.

I'll have more news soon :).

13. One more.

14. Toothpick

15. Was there a newsletter sent yet? Just want to make sure it's not going to spam

16. I think he just likes teasing us all and keeping us in anticipation.

17. It's working! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk