1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Newslist Giveaway!

Discussion in 'CJA Edged Art / Scorpion Forge' started by CrisAnderson27, Feb 22, 2016.

1. well I think I did it I got past the confirmation screen and it said I subscribed but I'm yet to receive the newsletter. I will have to check after work tonight hopefully it worked btw never went to your website before it is very nice.
    It is funny growing up with the internet and yet I'm clearly so internet/computer backward sometimes.

2. Thanks guys!

Brian, you're subscribed. I just haven't written a newsletter yet lol. The first one will probably be after 100 subscribers (we're at 45), announcing the winner of the first water stone :).

Mike, I'm looking forward to that too! I'm going to try to keep that area small on the main page, but put a link to a page in the back that will have ALL of them. Also, it did resubscribe you to my youtube 3x...which is wonderful lol. I now know it works for sure :D. I'm currently (ok, she fixed it...wow that was fast lol) on the phone trying to fix my facebook share button, which would bring up a picture of an el camino instead of my social share image I uploaded, lol. Now if/when you guys share my page on Facebook, it will do so with the appropriate image.

On that topic...this hosting site seems to be pretty user friendly, and since I bought the VIP package from them I only had to wait on the support line for literally like 20 seconds before they connected me. I was seriously expecting that part to be a gimmick and to still have to wait forever.

Good stuff.

I do appreciate you guys going over the site for me! If you see any more bugs please let me know. Much easier to chase them down with 20 people surfing, than just me going over the same content over and over lol.

3. We seem to have stalled a bit at 55 subscribers folks! If you have any social media and can share the webpage (and suggest the newsletter sign up lol), it could get us to the 100 subscribers and the first newsletter and giveaway :).

4. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

5. Got it, lol!

6. Still trying to confirm I'm not a robot....
    Why will nobody believe me? ;)

7. Aha!!
    Sub
    Scribed :)

8. Nice!! Anything you did differently that i can pass on to other people lol? MailChimp still hasn't replied to my question :(

9. On iPhone, first attempt following email link failed.
    Closed Safari. Reopened email and clicked link. Success!

10. Gotcha!

11. By the way, we have 62 people on the list! The first giveaway will hopefully be coming up within the next week or two :).

12. Hey guys, we're up to 73 newslist subscribers. When we hit 100 I'll put out the first email with the winner's name. From there they should be a recurring thing either monthly or bi-weekly :).

13. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

14. +1 You guys don't want to miss out on updates and the giveaways!

15. I just signed up yesterday :)

16. marc4pt0

marc4pt0 Founding Member

Just saw this, and signed up. I was nervous there for a second. Would have been pretty crappy news if I was confirmed a Robot. My soon to be 3 year old daughter already has a disdain for robots. Not a clue why, she just told me one day that her lollipop was not for robots.

17. It's totally ok Marc...your secret is safe with us. Hopefully you feel comfortable enough to come out soon though...it's a part of who you are!...and I'm sure everyone else will be willing to accept it after a small adjustment period!!

:D

On the newslist, lol...we're at 80. 20 more and the first giveaways begin!

18. I am not sure ... I think I signed up. My brain is messed up these days. Getting old LOL ... or maybe it's the booze ;)

19. Stopped at 84 subscribers guy. 16 more and the first giveaway starts :).