1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Newslist Giveaway!

Discussion in 'CJA Edged Art / Scorpion Forge' started by CrisAnderson27, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Alright ladies and gentlemen. As some of you may know, I've recently got my webpage up and running. I've also managed to get my pigeon sized brain (when it comes to web tools anyway) around setting up an email list, lol.

So, with that introduction...I'm planning on doing some giveaways once my list reaches certain stages of growth. The first will be at 100 subscriptions. I'll be assigning numbers in order, and using a number generator to give away one of my standard sized water stones to a lucky member. At 250 I'll be doing another two stones. At 500, I'll be giving away a paring knife (either honyaki or...something else...winner's choice lol). It's entirely possible that I'll be continuing on from there with larger prizes...sooooo, it could be that it's worthwhile to join ;).

HERE is the link to sign up...but I'd appreciate it if you all could stop by the page and let me know what you think. That's assuming you haven't yet of course!

The link is in my signature below.

Thanks!

2. I'm in and fingers crossed for that 500 giveaway, though all of these giveaways are going to be awesome!

3. Yay lol, already at 5 subscribers!! 95 to go till the first giveaway!

4. just a heads up it won't let me click the captcha... maybe i am just a robot

5. got it i think it doesn't like firefox

6. Heya Dough! Have you confirmed it via the confirmation email? If so please let me know. I don't believe it's signed you up yet.

7. Awesome!!

Apparently Rick Grimes signed up, too lol.

8. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

Yep. And it really seems to not like NoScript. I had to struggle with it for a bit to get it to send me a confirmation email.

9. Hmm...I'll send in an email to MailChimp. From all I've been told it's one of the most powerful and user friendly (for both the subscriber and the newsletter admin both) newsletter tools out there.

Sorry for your difficulty guys!

10. I've heard that 4x today already, lol.

11. Well that makes it 5 times then! and just as I am typing they are showing some Walking Dead previews on tv

12. Haha nice! We're up to 30 already. Looks like the first giveaway might be happening very, very quickly.

By the way, @Cheeks1989 is disqualified from winning stones, he already bought like two dozen of them :p.

13. Lmfao that's it I'm signing up for cutco's newsletter.

14. Subscribed, congrats on the new site!

15. Subscribed last night. Finally had a chance to look at it... having an online store is a bit of a tease with no knives you need to develop some merch or something.

16. Yes sir! I'very got a little something I'm working on for that :D.

17. Subscribed; site looks great.

18. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

Looks clean Cris. Clicked on a few links like YouTube . I assume if I'm already linked there's no action. I looked forward to being one of your testimonials!