1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

New YouTube Videos

Discussion in 'Japanese Knife Imports' started by JBroida, May 16, 2014.

1. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

Check out our newest video on preparing carbon steel knives for use, general maintenance, and storage... hope this helps you guys out. More videos currently being uploaded ;)

2. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

for what its worth, my videos are taking forever to load now that our new store doesnt have verizon fios and i'm stuck with time warner cable :(

Here's what we shot today:
    -The video you saw in my first post
    -A long-ish video overview of common steels used in japanese kitchen knives
    -A video on our new gesshin kagekiyo wa-pettys and sujihikis (and a bit about what we do with our gesshin products)
    -A video on stropping and burr removal

A long time ago, i had a thread/list of videos i was going to try to do. I know there are many videos i want to re-do from our library, but if you guys have things you'd like to see, post here and let me know.

-Jon

3. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

4. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

Here's another new video... this one is about some of the new specialty items we added to our gesshin stainless line... Hope you enjoy.

5. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

One more... this time, a primer on steels.

6. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

Another new video... this one is on stropping and deburring

7. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

Keeping with our tradition as of late... another video. This time, we're covering the use of rust erasers. Enjoy.

8. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

One last video for the time being... this is a quick one of what one should be thinking about when choosing a knife. Hope you guys enjoy it.