1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

My homage to Son (Sachem)

Discussion in 'Food and Drink' started by NMaxy, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Son posted a lasagna thread about a week ago (amazing would be an understatement). A couple days later we learned he had some health issues. I've never met Son in person, but he was one of the nicest, most stand up guys to me on that other forum. Yesterday I made a lasagna, very much inspired by Son's post. We're wishing him the best.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mate you scared the sh!t out of me with that title.

Ps that looks really good. I am humbled by the talent the forum members have

3. Wagner the Wehrwolf

Wagner the Wehrwolf Founding Member

Dude! Scared me too!

4. Damn....stupid title on my part. You guys are right. I can't edit it. If Jim or another mod can delete my post please do.

5. Christopher

Christopher Founding Member

Can't say I didn't think the worst as well. Great looking Lasagna :cool1

6. sachem allison

sachem allison Founding Member

Hell, scared me too! I didn't die this year yet.lol
    Nice looking lasagna though. Bechamel sauce?

7. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

Good to see your still with us Son! Wooh.....
    That lasagna looks better than that Stoffer's sh!t my wife fed me.

8. Holy crap...me too! That's TWICE in like four days that someone's scared me that something serious (ok...something final...) happened to Son.

That said....I want your lasagna.

Both of you!

9. apathetic

apathetic Founding Member

Very good looking Lasagna indeed! As far as I know a tribute is made to great people no matter what their condition is. So for me it definitely had a 'get well' vibe :)

10. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

Switched up the title...The lasagna looks great Neal!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  11. So.....what was the original title? I was guilty of something similar a while ago on the other forum when I gave away a DT. The header was "So sad to see Devin go".

12. Haha, I remember that.

Both your lasagnas look amazing.

13. I had used the word tribute, which in my parts is regularly used to praise people still alive. Nevertheless, my sincere apologies for the word choice. Thanks for the edit Jim!

14. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

Not gonna lie....... Scared the poop out of me, as well. Lasagna looks killer. :)

15. zwiefel

zwiefel Rest in peace brother

Hell, "homage" still scared me! Nice looking lasanga! Glad to see you pop up on this one Son...hope you're doing better.

16. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

Yep. Got my heart pounding.

Lasagne looks great!

17. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

Fortunately, I read Son's veggie burger recipe before this one. Out of respect for Son , I'm gonna make a batch, even though I'm a carnivore. Great looking lasagna Neil.