1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

MPLS/STP: Heyday

Discussion in 'Get togethers, Tastings, Restaurant Openings, Etc' started by boondocker, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Not sure if any of the twin cities crowd has made it here yet, I know chuckles said he was supposed to go last time I saw him.

Great food, great crew. If anybody wants to meet for a cocktail and some late night food let me know always looking for an excuse to go there.

Other places I'm looking for an excuse to go to: Anywhere besides La Belle Vie and Sea Change (Wouldnt mind going to SC for late night happy hour boullabaise though, maybe an early happy hour on friday [its freshest then, I should know I cook, mill, then puree 10 gallons ever friday haha])