1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Moving to the East Coast. Umm...Help?!

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by CrisAnderson27, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

2. Andre

Andre Founding Member

The idea of chaining tires on a snowblower makes me want to move to Belize.

3. John Fout

John Fout Founding Member

The didn't mind the snow and cold in SoDak. I do mind the Ohio weather when it can't decide if it is snowing or raining and 33 degrees.

North Carolina gets snow?

4. LOL! Nice! I've spent months at a time at one of my ex-girlfriend's parent's 'summer' place up in Lake Tahoe. One of those times was because we were snowed in for a month straight, lol. Couldn't get down the mountain.

Remember too...I don't have to 'get to work' in the morning lol...and neither does anyone who will be living with me, so I won't be the one dealing with the snowblower! Plus my work pretty much requires the use of a 2700°F propane heater...so it shouldn't be all that bad while working.

:D :D

5. butch

butch Founding Member

it has well warn chains but the tires might as well be turf tread (my blower had options liek adding a tiller to the front and i think also a brush hog