1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

midtec folder

Discussion in 'Harner Knives' started by butch, Jun 8, 2018.

1. butch

butch Founding Member

no reall updates as i have been trying to fill orders and this is a side project

2. butch

butch Founding Member

kind of update so the thing that drove me to make another folder 2 years ago was the loss of my main carry and low and behold after a trip this year said dfolder wasa found in a odd bag used. whats that have to do with anything welllll... the folder i made to replace it will be going up for sale and its the largerr brother to the mid tec proto not yet finished. hollow ground spear point thumb hole opening all Ti frame and CF spacer 204P blade. im going to completely redo it and i will color it to what ever ano i can make happen that you woudl like

3. Nuts63

Nuts63 Founding Member

Any progress?

4. marc4pt0

marc4pt0 Founding Member

Do tell

5. Nuts63

Nuts63 Founding Member

Anything happening with these

6. butch

butch Founding Member

blades on the bench and i have paper handle mock up about the ssame size as the one i just posted yesterday. i have been working on so many mid tec balisongs i have not had much time to work other stuff

7. Nuts63

Nuts63 Founding Member

It's been a long time since any updates. Any progress?

8. butch

butch Founding Member

got side tracked as im working on some razors and more HOM balisongs. shows just how eaasy it is for me to step away from a folder build (they kind of suck to build the way i do it ) i really need to get off my but thos and at least finish the one i staryed to replace my M4 EDC

9. butch

butch Founding Member

finely got my EDC replacement kind of. i still dont like the pocket clip .... its the little things at this point