1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Mellow Yellow

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by Lucretia, Oct 12, 2014.

1. mr drinky

mr drinky Founding Member Gold Contributor

Lucretia, the next time you post something like this and I go off and buy 500 corms, I am going to demand that you come and help me plant them. Not the most fun I have ever had ;)

k.

2. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

Only 500 bulbs? Bwah ha ha! But think how pretty your yard will be in the spring! I love the Tommy crocuses (croci?) that are sold as "squirrel resistant". Here are some that started from a few corms. (The purple ones are the tommies, the yellow are regular snow crocuses.) Too bad these don't have saffron threads!

Spring1.jpg

We've had crocuses start blooming as early as 3rd week of January. LOVE the crocuses. Hard to feel depressed about winter when you've got them blooming in your yard.

3. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

Get in line!

4. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

I can take you. I'm rough and tough, and I can run fast and spell good, too. ;D

5. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member