1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Live Knife Sharpening Q&A tonight at 5:30pm PST... any interest?

Discussion in 'Japanese Knife Imports' started by JBroida, Jul 19, 2014.

1. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

I was thinking of doing a live broadcast knife sharpening Q&A tonight after my store closes... is there any interest in this?

I can cover subjects like asymmetry, burr formation, pressure, stones, etc.

If you're interested, post here, so i can get a better idea of who would like to join us this evening. I'm not entirely sure how it will work, but i've been meaning to do one of these for a long time now.

Anyways, the time for the broadcast would be 5:30pm my time.

-Jon

2. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

reminder... this is at 5:30pm PST today. I will post a link here for people to join when we get started. You can also watch us live on youtube if you dont want to participate in the Q&A part.

3. I would be interested in at least watching, if I can get free from family stuff around that time. That's in like an hour, right?

4. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

5. Perfect! Thanks Jon!

6. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

7. Excellent Q&A Jon...thanks!

8. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

Of course you do this when I was gone for the day! A little warning next time so I can plan for it!:( I'll be sure to watch it on YouTube! Thanks Jon!

9. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

@Spaz didnt know i was going to have time today until this morning... sorry