1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Live Knife Sharpening Q&A 7/27/14 at 5:30pm PST... any interest?

Discussion in 'Japanese Knife Imports' started by JBroida, Jul 27, 2014.

1. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

Since the last one was such a success, I'm thinking that doing another one of these might be nice... I've got some time this sunday evening. Anyone interested? If so, i will post links to join here later today...

-Jon

2. If I can get some time free again I'll come along. I enjoyed the last one quite a bit.

3. roberto

roberto Founding Member

I can't see it in real time but will enjoy it on U tube

4. Me 2 I think.

5. Brad Gibson

Brad Gibson Founding Member

you pick days when you know damn well the industry people will be in work. why not pick a sunday or monday at 5:30? then us cooks/chefs could join in and enjoy the show. it hurts that you forget us jon.

6. larrybard

larrybard Founding Member

Was this comment made tongue in cheek, since the proposal is in fact for Sunday at 5:30?

7. daveb

daveb Founding Member

Nah, it's Brad. Sometimes he types faster than he reads.

8. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

yeah... i picked sunday because a lot of people are off on sundays... i'll probably do a monday next

9. Brad Gibson

Brad Gibson Founding Member

haha that was a little silly of me :bacon

10. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

11. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

I was able to catch this one. Great discussion Jon, I hope you do more of them and thank you for taking the time!