1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

line knife vs mini chef

Discussion in 'Harner Knives' started by butch, Jul 20, 2014.

1. daveb

daveb Founding Member

This is all I saw:

Butch.jpg

2. XooMG

XooMG Founding Member

Totally with you. Actually I was kind of pleased, and maybe just a little embarrassed when I recognized most of the labeled names. Seems we're part of Butch's super elite fan club (mine is the mini in the upper right of the sheet; hidden tang in the post-cryo shot).

Edit: or guess I didn't recognize everyone! Haha.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  3. butch

butch Founding Member

daveB that one is for another dave on the forum but i think tom had you listed as getting a line knife also. believe me its not easy keeping up with all the emails thats why im having tom take care of it (im just going to make all i can he ca sell all he wants )

4. Hi butch,

What do you plan to handle with?

Did I end up with anything? :hopeful:

5. butch

butch Founding Member

i have mango, cocobolo, maple a little ironwood and am looking to get sothing a bit darker so that there are a few options.

6. butch

butch Founding Member

they all made it throught HT jsut fine

Attached Files:

7. XooMG

XooMG Founding Member

8. Every profile there looks great.....

9. butch

butch Founding Member

workshop will be closed next 4 days but i will have my phone to keep track of some emails and what not. jsut a bit of an FYI no more updates for a bit

10. daveb

daveb Founding Member

You're a heartbreaker Butch. Killed the dream. Rained on my parade.:fp2 hehehe

Have a good mini vaca.

11. Is there a possibility to get our own handle. Burl source have some killer dyed stuff at the moment.

12. butch

butch Founding Member

i saw some of those blocks and hope to pick a few up (what colors are we thinking ?)

13. I'm a little late to this thread. WAIT! I SEE MY NAME!

14. butch

butch Founding Member

yep doug your there 2x really but i know now who to send the other knife to

15. I really like the blue sample block that Mark had. But I don't even know what I have in this run.

16. daveb

daveb Founding Member

#8858 Dyed Maple Burl

This. I'll buy.

17. butch

butch Founding Member

just tried to pick it up but looks liek its already sold

18. XooMG

XooMG Founding Member

Sounds so far like quite a diverse group. Has everyone been requesting crazy wood? Please don't lose my block in the pile. :D

19. butch

butch Founding Member

yours is still in wrap and marked with your name :)

and for anyone that needs a bit of mind numbing for nearly 17 min.

20. Thanks for posting this video. You make it look so easy. BTW, is that Kevin's blade? Looks like it from the profile. -Doug