1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Konosuke Fujiyama 150mm petty in white #2

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Anton, Mar 22, 2015.

1. For sale is almost unused Konosuke petty in white#2 steel and carbon cladding. Almost immediately upon receiving I managed to drop it on the concrete floor. Had to reground and repolish tip area. Now the length is 145mm. So I decided that small blade needs a smaller handle, so now it wears Bog Oak + artificial horn handle which is just over 110mm long and has strong taper.

My wife has small hands and loves this handle but hate reactive knives and this particular knife is highly reactive without a patina. If you know how to live with carbon knives and doesn't mind small handles, then it might be a nice knife for you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bog Oak isn't just black. It has some nice brown flecks that can be seen under proper lighting. I tried to make them visible with a macro shot, but wasn't very successful.
    [​IMG]

Anyway, let's try 150$ including worldwide shipping and paypal fees.