1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Knives for sale

Discussion in 'Tansu Knives' started by chefcomesback, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Thanks Mert finish is very nice understated. Very much like Japanese makers.

2. chefcomesback

chefcomesback Founding Member

Thanks Rami , i wanted to keep rather simple this time

3. chefcomesback

Hi Everyone,
    Here's the list of available knives.

I will be focusing on customs after this and keep any ready made knives for the upcoming Sydney show in August, so there won't be any new ones available for a little while.
    [​IMG]

250mm honyaki yanagiba in blue2, ground for right handed person with ura at the back.Faint hamon that doesn't show up much in pictures. Handle is walrus ivory and ebony. Comes with ebony saya and walrurs ivory pin. 2.9mm at the spine, 36mm tall, 173 grams. OFF THE MARKET FOR REPOLISHING
    [​IMG]

210mm damascus guyto. Asymmetrical ground, handle is Australian red mallee burl, with copper spacer. 2.9mm at the spine, 51mm tall, 162 grams. Sold
    [​IMG]

195mm stainless to 52100 san mai gyuto. Asymmetrical ground, handle is needle wood burl, brass bolster. 4.1mm at the spine, 50mm tall, 169 grams. Retracted

245mm gyuto forged from 52100, oval Macassar ebony , budgeroo burl handle and copper spacer, asymetric ground , 4mm at the spine above the heel , 217grams , 53mm tall
    SOLD
    [​IMG]
    Feel free to ask any questions, or request any additional pictures. I will adjust prices for any shipping within Australia.

Please specify if you would like the knife sharpened prior to shipping or if you prefer to put your own edge on it.

Thank you

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  4. oh my! can we get a few more pics of that 52100 gyuto?

5. chefcomesback

I have two major equipmet purchases coming up in few days ,really would like to move these guys , hit me up for reasonable offers , if you own any of my knives you will be given a price incentive , if you own x of my knives then one you will get x times the incentive , this offer will be up for only for few days , thank you for your support

6. Which ones are still available mert?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. I'm wondering too :)

8. Wondering and scared for my bank account haha

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9. chefcomesback

245mm is sold

10. chefcomesback

Giving this thread a bump with updated prices , powerhammer bill is due

11. chefcomesback

Heads up , 235mm honyaki gyuto forged from blue paper 2 steel and sabatier profile integral Damascus San mai gyuto coming up soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk