1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

KKFora Strop Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways/Pay It Forward/Win a Knife' started by FinnEdge, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Hi everyone

Well it's been a little while since the last giveaway so time to share the fun in keeping our 'pride and joys'
    sharp n shiny.

We have the usual stropping blocks of balsa and leather with a new addition, hard felt.
    Also new is the inclusion of 0.5 micron diamond spray(60ml) alcohol based so no oily or waxy residue.
    Small container of 1.0 micron Aluminium oxide powder(25grams)

Variety is the spice, so the winner can choose which two(2) strops they would like, in any combination.
    Note: Should you select the felt option, comes with a spare pad with self adhesive backing for easy replacement.

Again, this is open to ALL members and yes that includes the committee. Everyone has an equal opportunity so I don't think anyone would object to the committee members entering, would we people;)
    After all, they are part of KKFora!

Ok, as before the winner will be selected by random number generator.
    The draw will be on Sunday the 20th March AEST.
    This gives everyone plenty of time to post here should you be interested.

Good luck!

Kind regards

Ian
    KKFora Strop Set.jpg

2. I would love to join the giveaway can't really afford anything at the moment so trying to win something like this will be nice.

3. @NimrodL, I have one of Ian's strops and the quality is definitely up there. I wish you luck my friend!

4. Jeffery Hunter

Jeffery Hunter Founding Member

Great offer once again Ian! I love mine and it sees a lot of use at work and at home. Get in on this people you will love it!

5. Ian this is very nice of you. Please don't put my name in the drawing, just wanted to say :cool1

6. Ian did you pick up the 0.5 micron spray from Aus somewhere?

7. And i will also add that Ian's work is great. I use one of his balsa strops for my razor and it does a great job

8. Andre

Andre Founding Member

I've been thinking about buying a straight. If I win this it might be the sign.

9. Aphex

Aphex Founding Member

Just when I was thinking of updating my stropping gear I see this thread, I'm definitely in.

10. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

I'm in. If I win, I'll do another give away!

11. Thank you for the opportunity!

12. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

13. Taylor

Taylor Professional Craftsman Founding Member

I'm in! Thanks for doing this again!

14. I don't have a strop, would love to try one out!

15. Andre

Andre Founding Member

Good idea. Me too.

16. pleue

pleue Founding Member

I'm in too! Thanks!