1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Keith Fludder - Kitchen Knives

Discussion in 'The Kitchen Knife' started by skiajl6297, Jul 29, 2016.

1. skiajl6297

skiajl6297 Founding Member

I just purchased a petty/slicer from Keith Fludder (via Epicurean Edge). I recognize that Keith is an Aussie who has worked with some on this forum, and who has somewhat recently earned his JS. I have seen Mr. Burke and Mr. Tansu mention Keith in passing.

Does anyone own a Fludder kitchen knife? I would love to know more about Keith and his kitchen knives and their performance, but have been having trouble finding much about his kitchen focused knives on the fora. I admit I haven't gone deep on Aussie-focused knife forums, so perhaps I just need to head there to learn.

Regardless, I plan to provide feedback on my new knife once in hand. I was wondering if anyone around here could shine some light for those of us not down under!

2. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

3. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member