1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

JKI Knife-Folio... a new knife bag

Discussion in 'Japanese Knife Imports' started by JBroida, Oct 24, 2017.

1. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

Based on our JKI Premium Padded Knife Case, we designed this knife case to fit a few more knives in a more well-organized manner. This case opens like a book to expose two sides with pockets on the top an bottom. This setup allows you to balance how you put knives into the case, by putting some with the handles in the top pockets and others in the bottom pockets. You can also out the pockets for small tools. The Knife-Folio fits knives up to 300mm in length (with the saya on), and will comfortably fit about 5-6 knives (maybe more if you include some small knives). The case features a handle on the side, to allow it to be held like a briefcase for transport.

https://www.japaneseknifeimports.com/products/jki-knife-folio

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. marc4pt0

marc4pt0 Founding Member

I like this one. Looks nice, and very practical as well

3. The book design is great for tight quarters. Sometimes a roll can take up all the room on a station to get a knife. I just got a roll but I'm looking hard at this. Great price and design

4. marc4pt0

marc4pt0 Founding Member

Just pulled the trigger on this. Actually forgot about this offering until a couple days ago. Looking fwd to its practicality