1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Instagram Activity

Discussion in 'Sharp and Shiny Shop' started by Lefty, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Lefty

Lefty Founding Member

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that if you aren't on IG, you might be missing a lot of what I do and sell. It is quick, easy and effective for me, while being amazing for quick shop pics. (Not the same caliber as @CrisAnderson27, but still pretty ok....)

Here's a link to my page, and please give it a look. I have a few beauties up for sale on IG, only, at the moment. Cough...Devin Thomas...cough Carter...ahem Takeda.

https://instagram.com/sharpandshinyshop/

[​IMG]

And remember, tell your friends. :D

2. Ha!! Your shop pics are top of the line my friend!! What most people notice about mine is the mess that is invariably in the background lol...mostly consisting of belts (they cost so much I can't seem to throw them away!) , used abrasive paper...and slivers of paper from sharpness testing!!