1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Closing my Kitchen Knife Books...

Discussion in 'CJA Edged Art / Scorpion Forge' started by CrisAnderson27, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Mert makes a great Christmas tree trimmer

2. Right?! The last move was 850 miles lol. This next one is down the street! But this time I've got a 300 lb bench that's too wide to fit through regular doors :fp2!

Ahh well! It is what it is lol.

Lol! Nothing wrong with tree trimmers! It's just that I tend to go off on a tangent when I start developing new products ;). I'm sure it's only semi interesting...along with moderately irritating to the people on my existing list when that happens :D.

3. Heya guys. I debated making a new post or not, but figured this one would come to the top, and it would directly reach many of you this way via post notification.

My books will be closing again next week, with no end date planned. I am currently ironing out my business model, and developing a balance between the stock stainless knives and my custom orders. I don't think it's fair to my current (over 1yr) wait list to spend even more time taking orders and dealing with all that comes with it. I'm giving a week notice for the benefit of anyone who was considering ordering but hadn't decided. Nothing worse in my opinion than being juuuuuust about to buy something, only to find it's out of stock, lol.

Anyhow, if you could pass the information on that would be great. There will still be stock stainless and/or carbon available for purchase here and there (I actually have two stock carbons going up this week or early next), but other than that...this is the last opportunity to get onto my list for the foreseeable future. As things sit, depending on how things work out...my custom order model may be VERY different when/if it comes back.

4. I sold my Cris Anderson knife when I ran into some unexpected bills at the restaurant(ac broke and ice machine). From looks to performance it was the best knife I have ever had. I completely regret letting it go. Do yourself a favor if you are on the fence don't wait.

5. MattS

MattS Founding Member

Not a bad place to be in. Congrats on filling them.

6. Thanks guys...I definitely appreciate the support.

On the books...we have a few more days left, so let me know if any of you are interested :).

7. really pleased I got in just under the wire :)