1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

I have been gone for a while, but I would like to come back to hang out here

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by Burl Source, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Burl Source

Burl Source Founding Member

I have been away from the forums for several months. This was always a fun place to visit, so I thought I would come back to hang out here if it is ok with all of you.

The past year was a difficult one but things are coming back together now. Right now I am unable to subscribe as a vendor, but I will be happy to answer any wood questions. It seems that wood and vegetable gardening are the two main subjects where I have any knowledge. Most of what I know I figured out by trying all the wrong ways first.

Enough of my rambling. Time to read what all of you have been talking about while I was gone.

2. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

3. Rick

Rick aka Pensacola Tiger Founding Member Gold Contributor

You're always welcome here, Mark. Have fun catching up.

4. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

Good to see you back!

5. Intrigued

Intrigued Founding Member

Welcome back!

6. Hey Mark - nice to see you around! You may have considered yourself 'gone for a while' but looking over at my butcher block you are always right here hangin out with me everyday (& some of you is in other knife rolls/storage - temporarily)! Lots of beautiful burls that I owe to you to doing all the heavy lifting to find, stabilize and make available over time.

Let us know what you are up to ... all the best!

TjA

7. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member