1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Hunting knives

Discussion in 'EDC - What is in your pocket?' started by Argonaut, Feb 22, 2014.

1. John Fout

John Fout Founding Member

I saw spyderco made knives in aogami super and now have one on my list to get. Very nice!

2. Burl Source

Burl Source Founding Member

I think this one fits into the other category.
    I took this to the Eugene Knife show and promptly cut myself when showing it to Taro and his girl friend.
    [​IMG]

3. cclin

cclin Founding Member

I love everything about this knife!

4. Burl Source

It's a big monster. If I remember correctly the blade is 12 or 13 inches long.
    My stepson was drooling all over it so it ended up being a late birthday present for him.

5. Chuckles

Chuckles Founding Member

That is a sexy knife.

6. butch

butch Founding Member

DSC08072sm.jpg what about 13 inchs of camp knife big ol chopper in PD1

7. Burl Source

Now, That's a Chopper"!

8. Andrew

Andrew Have Pen Will Travel Founding Member

I rather like this rasp knife.

rasp_cleaver_update_by_logan_pearce-d5hf1kk.jpg

9. gavination

gavination Founding Member

This post is awesome Andy! You don't happen to climb do you?? Mountaineer? :D

10. Andrew

Andrew Have Pen Will Travel Founding Member

Thanks. I do, actually!

11. gavination

gavination Founding Member

I figured you would. A number of my climbing and mountaineering partners have been geologists. Goes hand in hand I suppose!

12. Chuckles

Chuckles Founding Member

Thanks for the pics Andrew! I have an old spyderco knife that I can't find but yours is in a totally different league. Here is a pic of my only non kitchen knife aside from my pocket knife. A friend gave it to me. It was gifted to him by a local when he was climbing in Nepal. That is all I know about it other than that you can chop down a 4 inch tree with it and still shred paper. image.jpg

13. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

model IX 014.JPG
    Eddie White Bushcrafter

14. Paradox

Paradox Founding Member

Nice! That is a super looking blade.

15. Jay

Jay No soup for you Founding Member

We need a thread to list the hunters here, so I know who not to mouth off to. :p

16. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

thanks Paradox

17. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

18. I have so many non kitchen knives it ain't funny ...I love em....some of the best I have are from tai goo,nick wheeler and Murray carter....one day when I'm not my regular lazy self I'll take pictures.....Dave is hoarding most of them that need some work too...:(... Ryan

19. Stereo.Pete

Stereo.Pete Founding Member

I'd love to see your Wheeler, he makes some amazing looking knives.

20. Dave is holding it hostage, I'll see if I can find an old pic on the web...ryan