1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

HHH Knives River Of Fire.. 240mm Gyuto

Discussion in 'HHH Custom Knives' started by HHH Knives, Jan 20, 2016.

1. HHH Knives

HHH Knives Founding Member

IMG_7826 (800x533).jpg IMG_7807 (800x533).jpg IMG_7809 (800x533).jpg IMG_7810 (800x533).jpg IMG_7814 (800x533).jpg IMG_7816 (800x533).jpg IMG_7824 (800x533).jpg IMG_7832 (800x533).jpg IMG_7838 (800x533).jpg

Hello, I wanted to share some images of a custom order I am finishing up. No matter how nice the photos of this one may look. In hand, it is so much better!
    Specs.. OAL is approx 385mm.. Blade is just over 240mm tip to heel. The blade is approx. 52mm tall at the heel.. With a spine thickness of approx. 2.5mm above the heel tapering to a very nice tip. Heat treated to a RC of 62
    Damascus is High Carbon 1080 and 15n20 mix. Forged by Randy Jr of HHH Knives

Handle is Stabilized Buckeye Burl with copper fittings.

This one is soon heading to its new home. But if you would like to get a knife. Please shoot me a email. You can send it through my "contact me" page on the web site. Or PM me here for it.

Thanks for looking. Please let me know what ya think of the knife. Also If ya like the knife.. Please share the photos on the web and or with a friend. [​IMG]

Blessings
    Randy, HHH Knives
    www.hhhcustomknives.com

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  2. Absolutely amazing

3. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

4. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

You guys nailed this one for sure.

5. HHH Knives

Thank you guys for checking it out! Its a KNIFE LIFE!!

6. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again: Functional art at its finest!!! Has a subtle beauty to it. Job well done. :cool:

7. This is possibly the most beautiful damascus I've ever seen.

8. That is a stunning work of art!
    I just keep looking at the pictures. :)

9. HHH Knives

Thanks sir. :D Randy Jr sure has this "feather" damascus figured out!! Its one of my all time favorite patterns. So organic yet defined and detailed.

;) Some of these knives are hard to ship. Meaning I like em so much I just want to keep them and cut stuff!! lol This was one of them knives.. Is just has the "IT FACTOR"
    Thanks for the comment and checking out the post
    Randy

10. HHH Knives

Thanks Chef. This is the blade that I was working on last time you were here. :D