1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Harners - available NOW

Discussion in 'Harner Knives' started by butch, Mar 6, 2015.

1. butch

butch Founding Member

B52 steel. its a triple melt 52100 so its extra clean. handle is 5400 year old bog oak and SS fittings edge is 282mm 37mm tall at the heel30 at the "tip" 455mm over all. woudl like 1500 for it

2. pleue

pleue Founding Member

What's the steel and price on the little stabbers? Handle material as well?

3. butch

butch Founding Member

sscalpels are O1 high carbon steel and the handles are maple burl and cocobolo price is 135 each

4. pm sent

5. pleue

pleue Founding Member

Darn looking for a stainless one

6. butch

butch Founding Member

next SS in the pipe will be single bevels will be ordering a whole sheet of XHP in soon tho. i always try to have a few small blades in every heat treat

7. butch

butch Founding Member

O1 suji updat price to 500 even
    the damascus utility is 600

8. butch

butch Founding Member

updated pictures
    DSC04731sm.jpg DSC04732sm.jpg DSC04733sm.jpg DSC04734sm.jpg DSC04737sm.jpg

9. Is that the 7" or 8" bull nose?

10. Judging by the handle, it's the 8". If it's still available I'll take it.

11. butch

butch Founding Member

yep it was the longer one i ll set it aside for you

12. PM sent.

13. Any parers available? If not anything in the works?

14. butch

butch Founding Member

right now jsut that O1 and honey locus burl one. next batch out of the shop will be a bunch of razors and maybe a single bevel or 2 all XHP. not sure when i ll be gettig to more SS parers. i need to order another sheet of thin XHP in

15. Is the one pictured a few posts up the honey locus? Price? I might be interested

16. butch

butch Founding Member

i had a PM with a time stamp that beat you by about an hour they said they will take it but if they change there mind you are next in line

17. butch

butch Founding Member

here is the updated picture of the damascus utility
    DSC04729sm.jpg

18. Butch, I received the small gyuto and paring knife yesterday. They are awesome! These are my first Harner's and I have a feeling I'll be looking to buy more. Thank you and Tom for making this happen.

19. butch

butch Founding Member

no problem glad you love them
    side note im getting the scalpel back as the buyer woudl like a larger handle (it is unused and will be back for sale son as it gets back to my door )

20. which one is that?