1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

happy left handers day

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by butch, Feb 26, 2014.

1. butch

butch Founding Member

just wanted to wish the leftys a happy day (stay safe since we all know your more prone to getting hurt in my rightys world)

2. erikz

erikz Founding Member

Thanks. We also pay more for our single beveled knives!

3. butch

butch Founding Member

i think lefty is working on fixing that

4. Intrigued

Intrigued Founding Member

Can we do this again on August 13th? I never knew we had our own day. [​IMG]

5. Argonaut

Argonaut People call me French sounding words Founding Member

Happy evil cursed abomination of the human race day! If you live in a country that hasn't discovered toilet paper that is. My oldest son is a lefty, and my youngest daughter, no offense intended. Though my kids get pretty ticked about it when I tell them that. I try to make them feel better by letting them open a can of dog food with a manual can opener.:D

6. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

(Good thing Justin isnt here)... man I totally forgot to bring this up in the nib for the south paws

yad dnah tefl yppah

7. John Fout

John Fout Founding Member

Silly Southpaws... Unless you can pitch then go play for the Indians.

8. gavination

gavination Founding Member

It's Dyslexia Day! :D

9. butch

butch Founding Member

i hz taht

10. Lefty

Lefty Founding Member

How did I miss left-handers' day? Crap...had I known, I would have used a pen all morning (in my left-hand), and somehow not gotten stuck in traffic for four hours. Then, I would have come home and taken my (assumed-to-be left-handed) dog out for a walk in the forest, made dinner while cutting everything with my left hand, and eaten it with my wife...using my left hand for the fork. Man, that would have been sweet.

Thanks, Butch!

11. gavination

gavination Founding Member

Wait... I thought you did that every day...