1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

half a sheet of O1 left

Discussion in 'Harner Knives' started by butch, Mar 12, 2015.

1. butch

butch Founding Member

i have more parers and steak knives on the bench to be ground but after the ECG i ll let you guys know whats going to mark wahts going to tom and what i ll be selling outright. i plan on getting better pictures a bit later today

2. XooMG

XooMG Founding Member

Hoping someone nabs the one I keep looking at.

3. butch

butch Founding Member

and here we are this is what im taking to the ECG
    DSC03947sm.jpg

4. marc4pt0

marc4pt0 Founding Member

Hey Butch, it was great seeing you again Sunday. Shoot me a pm when you get a chance regarding that slicer/suji we spoke of. And I'd also like some more info on that curly wood handled line knife(?) In that picture above. Seeing it the other day plus now in this pic, has me thinking I might be regretting not picking it up from you when I had the chance to in person...

5. WildBoar

WildBoar Founding Member Contributor

...and don't forget about one of the breaking knives...

6. butch

butch Founding Member

at this rate my retailers will not have any knives to pick from ;)

7. Lefty

Lefty Founding Member

That's awesome! As long as we have out parers... :D

8. butch

butch Founding Member

jsut a heads up there are a few O1 mini chefs some WA and others full tang in the works. they are all 48inch hollow ground like the line knives i have done. no handles yet but if your in the market for one of these drop me a line and you can gt choice of woods

9. butch

butch Founding Member

here is wheer we stand
    12033009_1630512790553731_3692187040701834801_n.jpg

10. butch

butch Founding Member

will be orderig XHP soon all the O1 is finished sept for 4 steak knives
    DSC05923sm.jpg